The Texoma Health Foundation (THF) and Reba’s Ranch House serve our residents with an overall focus of creating healthier communities through dedicated and compassionate work. Our programs, community grants and activities would not be possible without the dedication and support of countless donors and partners.
Volunteers and funding partners allow THF to develop and implement integral community health programs, provide grants and educate and inform local residents. We invite you to become a part of the THF team.
You can help the Foundation and the Reba’s Ranch House by:
- Participating in Meal Ministries delivering warm meals to our families
- Adopt-a-Day at Reba’s Ranch House
- Name a Room
- Contribute to an Existing Endowment or Establish a Named-Endowment or Fund Supporting Health Initiatives and/or Reba’s Ranch House
- Serve as a House or Administrative Volunteer
- Become a Member of 500 Strong (Providing support to local residents facing breast cancer)
- Donate a meal to our Breast Cancer Survivor Group
- Provide in-kind marketing/media support to increase awaress of causes
- Donate Pantry and/or Cleaning Items
- Visit our Registries at Dillards and Target