Grant Application Process
THF’s Grant Cycle is now closed.
The Texoma Health Foundation (THF) awards community grants annually to organizations managing innovative projects that have measurable impact and create meaningful change in THF’s service area.
WHO is eligible to apply:
501(c)(3) and public organizations located in THF’s service area – which includes
Grayson and Fannin counties in Texas and Bryan and Marshall counties in Oklahoma.
WHAT we look for:
Programs and projects that advance THF’s mission of promoting the health of area residents and that specifically address the following areas of priority:
- To improve health awareness and access to health care services with a focus on under and uninsured residents and preventitive care and
- To increase the number of nursing professionals in the service area
THF gives precedence to applicants with match funding and strategies of sustainability that demonstrate a decreased dependability on foundation funds.
WHEN to apply:
THF’s Grants and Giving Committee accepts and reviews Eligibility Forms throughout the year. If your organization is qualified to receive funding, THF will request that you submit a full application by the annual deadline scheduled in the summer of each year.
HOW to apply:
• Complete and submit the Eligibility Form by the designated deadline.
• If your organization is eligible, THF will request that you complete and submit a Full Application to be considered for a grant.
• THF’s grants committee conducts an objective review of eligible organizations and submits recommendations to THF’s Board of Directors for approval.
For questions or additional information, please contact us.