It doesn’t matter how much you give,
or what you give,
only that you give.
Join the Texoma Health Foundation in celebrating Texoma’s first Giving Tuesday this December 1.
ABOUT THE DAY
Giving Tuesday is a national day of recognition of giving back. The campaign encourages communities across the US to take a day to give back. The launch of #GivingTueTexoma supports our local nonprofits and community -whether you choose to give of your time, your gifts & talents, or donate to the cause.
- On Thanksgiving we give thanks
- On Black Friday we find deals
- On Cyber Monday we get online
- On Giving Tuesday we give back
HOW TO HELP
As Texoma’s only public community-based foundation, THF administers numerous funds and programs through donations from the community and families. 100% of all gifts received for GivingTueTexoma will directly benefit local nonprofits. This is a great holiday gift this season. We also believe strongly that donations are only one piece of giving that is needed for a connected and strong community. Use this day to creatively give of your time and talents to charities in which you have a passion. If you are not familiar with nonprofits in the area, please call or stop by and let us help you connect.
HOW TO LEARN MORE
- Follow us on
Giving Tue. Texoma Ideas!
- Give hope and help to others by connecting to an existing program, or give to THF’s unrestricted fund – all of which directly benefit area nonprofits serving those in need.
- Give help to a neighbor or stranger.
- Give someone a place to sit
- Give someone something to smile about