Reba’s Ranch House
Who Can Stay?
- Reba’s Ranch House is available to relatives needing to be close to a loved one in the hospital or receiving hospice care.
- Those staying with us must be medically stable and able to care for themselves.
- Rooms are limited to one room per patient family.
How may I arrange a stay at RRH?
- Guests must:
- Be referred by an area hospital social worker, case manager, nurse, physician or hospital chaplain.
- Undergo a background check prior to approval.
- Be actively caring for their loved one in the hospital
- Hospital staff may call 903·463·7322 (REBA) to check availability.
- We operate from a waiting list on a first come, first served basis.
- You will be notified by a staff member or volunteer when a room becomes available.
- You can also call to learn about local rates secured with partnering hotels when the House is full and/or reserve time to access our Day Room services before a room becomes available.