Reba’s Ranch House
House Rules & General Information
The restful comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. Rules established for the safety and comfort of all of our guests. We reserve the right to refuse service, or request leave of a guest if rules are violated.
- The presence and/or use of any tobacco on the grounds, or within 500 feet of the Ranch House building, or possession and/or use of any illegal drugs, firearms or alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed at the House with the exception of service animals for those with disabilities.
- Reba’s Ranch House is not able to accept patients after discharge. At the time that a family member is released from the hospital, the room should be opened for another family in need of the facility.
- All guests must be referred for lodging by a hospital/healthcare facility staff member.
- After referral, a Guest Registration Form will be provided to the guest at check in and must be completed and initialed agreeing to House Rules.
- A copy of a Government-issued I.D. of all adults staying at the Ranch House must be attached to the registration.
- Guests are responsible for returning the room key card upon check out.
Length of Stay:
- A guest room is available to family members as long as the patient remains hospitalized.
Cleaning & Upkeep:
- Guests are responsible for keeping their guest rooms clean during their stay. This includes changing out sheets, exchanging dirty towels, taking out trash, etc. Clean blankets, sheets and towels are always available, as well as cleaning supplies. The House depends on the service of volunteers. We consider our guests our family and a part of our home while staying with us. We ask that our families clean up after themselves when using the common areas of the House and help us keep the House beautiful.
- Guest laundry facilities are available for use.
- The guest laundry is available for families only – for health reasons, washing clothes of hospital patients is not allowed.
Kitchen & Food Service:
- A fully equipped kitchen is available for guests to use. Often times meals are provided for our families.
- For the safety and security of the guests and other personnel, Reba’s Ranch House is under security surveillance and electronically locked 24 hours a day.