Who We Are
Serving Grayson and Fannin counties in North Texas and Bryan and Marshall counties in Southern Oklahoma through a broad array of programs specifically designed to address critical health issues pertinent to our communities.
THF is the community’s heart of philanthropy. We work to connect all different types of donors and funds with our area’s needs to establish a better community for today and tomorrow.
In addition, THF serves as the Texoma Region’s only public Foundation serving Grayson, Fannin, Bryan and Marshall Counties.
Since its founding, the Foundation has grown in size and scope; adding new endowments and funds while strategically evaluating the priorities of healthcare philanthropy.
We fulfill our mission to promote the health of the residents in our service area by:
- awarding grants to area nonprofits
- administering direct service and assistance programs
- encouraging individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill their charitable goals
- overseeing more than $50 million in assets across 16 unique funds
- building the next generation of philanthropy and
- convening organizations to address community gaps and duplication
We are dedicated to improving the health of residents in Texoma. From a child receiving counseling in their home in Durant, Oklahoma, to a nursing student studying for an upcoming exam that will lead to graduation in Denison, Texas. We are focused on being catalysts of change.
We are able to accomplish this through several core areas of operations.
By awarding grants to area nonprofits and managing our own local initiatives, we work to:
- help assure that all residents have ACCESS to needed HEALTHCARE services
- INCREASE and retain the NURSING WORKFORCE and
- provide love and care to FAMILIES & CAREGIVERS through the Reba’s Ranch House
Click Here for information on our funds, projects and programs